Shaping the digital future together – this was the theme of the draft digital strategy adopted by the state government of North Rhine-Westphalia in July 2018. In a broad-based participation process, all citizens, experts, stakeholders and associations were invited to discuss the strategy and to contribute their suggestions and assessments. Due to its cross-sectional character, all departments of the state government were involved in the process as well.
In addition to a six-week online participation as well as more complex survey and text consultation modules, a one-day “Digital.Lab” developed future visions for digital NRW. These issues were taken up again at the “Digitalkonferenz.NRW”, which brought together over 500 players from administration, business, education and civil society, and discussed further in eleven sessions.
- Design and coordination of the overall process
- Strategic advice and coordination of interdepartmental cooperation
- Creation of a communication concept, including the development of a website and editorial support
- Concept and editing of the online participation as well as evaluation and preparation of the results
- Conception, organization as well as moderation and implementation of the Digital.Lab, including participant recruitment, invitation management and service provider handling
- Conception, moderation and documentation of the Digitalkonferenz.NRW with over 500 participants and eleven theme sessions. Development of all materials and briefing of all participants
- Conceptual and methodical support in text creation