Client: German Federal Ministry for the Interior, Building and Home Affairs (BMI), Federal Institute for Building and Spatial Research (BBSR)
Since September 2019, ifok has managed the office of the national dialogue platform Smart Cities on behalf of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Urban Affairs (BMI) and the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR). ifok is providing conceptual, organizational and methodological assistance for the platform. The purpose of the Smart Cities Dialogue Platform is to actively support cities, districts, and municipalities in their digital transformation and development into smart cities and to promote national and international exchange on urban development policy issues concerning digitization.
- Development of a concept for the future strategy and work plan of the National Dialogue Platform Smart Cities and further elaboration of the Smart City Charta
- Establishment and management of a secretariat
- Conception, organization and moderation of various types of events or dialogue formats to involve a diverse range of stakeholders and other relevant Smart City players
- Concept and content management for communication channels to increase the presence and promote the networking of the Dialogue Platform
- Summary of findings and best practices in publications to promote the transfer of knowledge and information